Everyone who terrifies you is sixty-five percent water.
And everyone you love is made of stardust, and I know sometimes
you cannot even breathe deeply, and
the night sky is no home, and
you have cried yourself to sleep enough times
that you are down to your last two percent, but
nothing is infinite,
not even loss.
You are made of the sea and the stars, and one day
you are going to find yourself again.
- england: someone go call america for me.
- france: how?? he's probably sleeping like a log--
- canada: hold up i got this
- canada: aHEM.
- canada: WHAT TEAM??
- [stumbling and footsteps going down the stairs]
- america: [bUSTS THROUGH THE DOOR]
- america: WILDCATS
you know how sometimes apples are just ok but then you bite into a really fresh juicy one and you’re like YOOOOOOOOO
today i learned that “bae” stands for “before anyone else” and here i was thinking it was just slang for baby or something